Covid-19 Security Measures
the virus has messed up a lot of things and therefore we had to adjust some of our usual procedures. With the following instructions we would like to provide clarity and enable you to still have a relaxing vacation. If we have not answered all your questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you very much!
Your Walserhof Team
- In the whole house there is the obligation to wear a FFP2 mouth-nose-protection. At the table in the restaurant as well as in the lounge and on the terrace you may of course take it off. It is still necessary to keep a minimum distance of 2 meters to other persons. Please wash and/or disinfect your hands thoroughly several times a day.
- Due to the protective measures currently required, we have split meal times.
- Breakfast times are from 7.30h to 09.00h or 09.00h to 10.30h.
- Dinner times are from 18.00h to 20.00h or 20.00h to 22.00h.
- Breakfast buffet: Please disinfect your hands and make sure there are no more than 5 people at the buffet at any one time.
- Afternoon snack: Our afternoon snack (hearty) and the buffet with coffee/tea and cake are prepared in the restaurant. Here, after disinfecting your hands, you can also help yourself. Depending on the weather, you can enjoy the snack in the Alpine Lounge and on the terrace.
- Dinner: On the first evening, please wait outside the restaurant until you are brought to your table by our staff.
Our salad buffet will be there for you as usual. All other courses will be served by us. Please disinfect your hands and make sure that a maximum of 5 people are at the buffet at the same time.
- Please wear your FFP2 mouth-nose protection until you enter the wellness area. Inside, we ask that you continue to observe the minimum distance and there are occupancy limits for various rooms as well as the swimming pool and outdoor whirlpool.
- According to the regulations, the following occupancy limits apply:
- Steam bath max. 2 persons at the same time
- Finnish sauna max. 2 persons at the same time
- Bio - wood sauna max. 4 persons at the same time
- Infrared hay lounge max. 1 person at a time
- Whirlpool max. 1 person at the same time
- Swimming pool max. 4 persons at the same time
- Disinfectant wipes are available for the loungers in the relaxation rooms if needed.
- Please observe the minimum distance between the loungers.
- Room of silence can be used as usual with minimum distance.
- Please wear your mouth/nose protection until you enter the massage application room and disinfect your hands afterwards. The massage/cosmetic therapist will also wear a mouth/nose guard for your protection, even during the treatment.
- The fitness sky is open. However, 2 meters distance must be kept and each device must be disinfected after use.
- The use is possible as before, only please pay attention to the distance.
- The use is possible as before, only please pay attention to 2 m distance.
- The FFP2 mask is necessary up to the table on the terrace.
- At the table you can take it off again.
- Can unfortunately not take place until further notice
- Our Almbar is unfortunately closed at the moment, alternatively you are welcome to order drinks and long drinks from the service and enjoy them on the terrace or in our Alpin Lounge.
- The serving of drinks is currently allowed until 22:00 clock
- ...are pleased to be allowed to spoil you all around in our house
- ...wear masks to offer you the best possible protection
- ...are tested regularly
- ...take your temperature every day to check your state of health
- ...have attended a special hygiene training in advance and go the "extra mile".
- For you - for me - for a relaxing vacation
Let us enjoy the mountain summer and autumn with consideration and understanding, then we can have a good time together and enjoy the valley we all love so much. However, for this we need your support to implement our actions. You can find the information about Covid-19 safety measures.
Now we wish you a nice and relaxing stay
Your family Wirtz / Sättele
with the whole Walserhof team