Covid-19 Security measures
Dear guests and friends of the Walserhof,
we are looking forward to reopening our Wellnesshotel Walserhof. However, we know that the pandemic is not over yet, so we want to make sure that your stay is as safe as possible.
However, we need your support to be able to implement our measures.
General information & conditions
- All precautions and measures have been transmitted to you digitally when you booked or before your arrival.
- Furthermore you will find the measures in our digital guest folder, on your TV sets in your hotel room as well as on request as Info-PDF at our reception.
- There are disinfection columns throughout the house, so that both our guests and our staff can regularly disinfect their hands.
- During your stay we ask you to keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters.
- Our wellness area is basically open, but the maximum number of guests is limited. Our Finnish sauna may only be used by 6 people at the same time, the bio-wood cabin sauna by 6 guests and the infrared hay lounge by 3 hotel visitors. In the outdoor & indoor pool, a minimum distance must also be observed.
- The relaxation loungers in the wellness area are set up at a distance of at least 1.5 metres, and sufficient disinfection wipes are also available. Once a day, all couches are cleaned and disinfected by our team.
- Massages and treatments in the spa area are possible, here too our employees wear mouth and nose protection and face shields.
Housekeeping, arrival and departure
- For housekeeping, only one set of cleaning products is used per room, and we also ensure that surfaces are disinfected generously.
- The check-out on departure remains at 11.00 am as before. However, we are postponing the arrival back to 16.00 hours to allow for a longer period of time between occupancy for cleaning.
- We are happy to provide you with a possibility to store your luggage temporarily.
Catering, the 3⁄4 pampering board & bar
- The distance between the tables in our restaurant of the hotel was extended to at least five feet.
- All guests are obliged to wear a mouthguard, both when entering of the restaurant, when going to the service buffet or when using the toilet.
- The protective masks can of course be taken off at the table.
- Both for dinner and breakfast we offer two mealtimes. The breakfast times are from 7.30 to 9.00 and from 9.00 to 10.30. The times for dinner are from 18.00 to 20.00 and from 20.00 onwards. Please reserve your table at our reception or with our service staff.
- Our breakfast buffet will remain, but in a slightly different form than the service buffet. The dishes can be chosen from the buffet as usual, but they will be served and brought to the table by our staff.
- The salad buffet in the evening consists of prepared salads, as well as a selection of dressing, filled in handy glasses. All other meals, courses and drinks are served at the table by our team.
- Unfortunately our Almbar will remain closed. However, before or after dinner we offer drinks and appetizers in our Alpine Lounge or, in good weather, on our terrace. The Alpine Lounge is open until 23.00 hrs.
- Furthermore, our drinks and food can be ordered as service to the rooms.
Employees & Team
- All our employees, especially in the service department, wear mouth guards and face-shields to offer our guests the greatest possible protection.
- Disinfection stations with wipes and disinfectant are located at all service stations
- All employees have attended a special hygiene training course in advance
Let us start the mountain summer with consideration and understanding, then we can have a good time together and enjoy the valley we all love so much.
On kleinwalsertal.com you will find further information about the applicable protective measures.
Now we wish you a nice and relaxing stay
Your family Patscheider with the whole Walserhof team